Thursday 14 June 2012

Un verdadero corazón musulmán


True Muslims are warm, loving people who have totally surrendered their hearts to the will of Creator. They adhere to a religion called "Islam," a word that means "submission." Like Native American traditionals, being Muslim is more than just a religion--it is a way of life. But is this way of life in harmony with Christianity? Read on and choose for yourself.
There has been much negative connotation associated with the word "Muslim" in our Western culture. Granted, there are those in Islam who desire to kill or terrorize, but that is not true Muslim. Terrorists are actually radical, counterfeit Muslims. They may call themselves Muslim, but they have gone astray. They have obviously not surrendered to Creator, who is a Spirit of unconditional love.
I had a beautiful experience recently that validated to me that "Muslim" is precious to Creator.
I was returning home from a trip, and had stopped at a gas station to fill up. As I enered the station to pay for my gas, a young, heavy set black man entered from the other door, and approached the cashier ahead of me. As I walked up and stopped behind him in line, I heard him asking the cashier if they had his gas cap. He had apparently left it there the day before when he had stopped for gas.
The cashier rather uncertainly said, "Yes, I did see it here last night." As she fumbled around looking for it, she apologized, "But I don't see it here now."
As she continued searching for it, I thought, don't look for it now lady--not while people are standing in line to pay for their gas. Then I thought, I think I have an extra gas cap in my tool box, maybe I could give him that one. But just as quickly I realized that gas caps are pretty car type dependent, and I figured it was very unlikely that he had the same car as mine.
Then I heard the cashier continue, "Maybe you could come back tomorrow, and I'll keep looking. Then you can pick it up when you come back, if I can find it."
I thought anxiously, appreciatively, yes, yes, that's the way to go. Have him come back, and look when you don't have people waiting. I really felt sorry for the young man, and I wanted him to have a gas cap, however, I also wanted to pay for my gas and be on my way.
I was standing there contemplating these things as the young man wrote a check to pay for his gas, when suddenly he turned around. He had the most beautiful smile, and his face just glowed. He asked, "Are you Muslim?"
He radiated love and warmth like I have never experienced from any other person. I was completely taken by surprise, and responded hesitantly, "Well, actually, I'm no religion, but I do believe what the Muslims believe."
I assumed he thought I was Muslim because my headdress looked like it could have been worn by a Muslim woman. However, I now realize that I am Muslim, I just do not practice the Muslim religion. Anyone who has surrendered totally to Creator is "Muslim." I am one of two prophesied witnesses sent by Creator. He has called me to help make people aware that He is Father of all religions where the adherents truly worship Him.
I will always treasure the picture of the young man backing out the door of the gas station. He continued to smile at me, and his face just glowed with love. I got the distinct impression he didn't want to leave my presence, and I felt like his love had wrapped itself around me like a wonderful warm blanket. It was awesome! Very strange!
Yet, that was only the beginning. As I got into my truck and closed the door, my truck cab filled with Creator's overwhelming presence, His wonderful unconditional love, and then I heard the words "True Muslim heart."
Then I knew. Creator had sent this young man to me. I didn't know if he had been an angel, but it wouldn't have surprised me one iota. In any case, I knew Creator wanted me to understand the unconditional love, joy, and purity, that IS a true Muslim heart!
It was beautiful, and I basked in the warmth and love of Creator's presence for several hours as I continued to drive. I knew then that "Muslim" was of Creator's doing, and that a "true Muslim heart" gives Him a great deal of pleasure.
What could be more beautiful than a heart totally surrendered to the will of Creator--a true Muslim heart? It is like the heart of an angel, a heart filled with love--a pure heart. I remembered the words of Jesus when he taught that only the pure in heart will see God.
Muslims believe the teachings of Jesus as well as the teachings of Muhammad. They believe there is only one Supreme God that all mankind must worship, and their name for Him is "Allah." They believe Allah sent a messenger named "Muhammad" with spiritual truth. He upheld the teachings of Jesus.
Muslims claim to be spiritual descendants of Abraham. They bow in worship, just as the Hebrews of old, prostrating themselves to the ground. They do this five times a day. This is all beautiful. We must remember that anything that is offered to Creator that He accepts, becomes holy. We must not desecrate that which Creator has consecrated.
Muslims have five basic pillars of their religion which make it a daily, living walk with Creator. They must exercise faith in Creator always, pray a minimum of five times a day, (obligatory prayers called salaah) give charity, fast, and perform a pilgrimage called the "Hajj," if possible. The first four pillars are relatively self-explanatory, but the Hajj might not be understood by someone not familiar with Islam.
Millions may take part in this pilgrimage each year. The rituals of the Hajj include traveling to Mecca. The pilgrims journey to the Ka'bah, a cubicle shrine in Mecca, believed to have been built by Abraham. They circle this sacred shrine seven times. Then they walk between the mountains of Safaa and Marwah seven times, as Hagar did when she was searching for water. Then the pilgrims stand in a group and pray, asking Creator for forgiveness. This is thought to be an analogy of what the Day of Judgment will be like. A festival marks the end of the Haj.
Muslim faith runs deep. They believe the teachings of Muhammad and Jesus, and the greatest desire of true Muslims is to live these teachings.
They believe their religion, Islam, is a universal religion, and a way of peace. It is a religion that is not tied to any particular people, but truly describes any person who has totally surrendered his will to the will of Creator. Aside from "man made" doctrines and rituals, any person who has thus submitted to the will of Creator is truly Muslim.
Islam teaches that all people are born with some light--an innate knowledge of Creator. That we all have a natural tendency toward worship of the Supreme God, and we are equipped with all the knowledge we need at birth to fulfill this worship. It is natural, and Islam is a natural religion.
Islam teaches that their religion is one of the heart, of conviction. It is a way of life. And as we all walk in harmony with Creator, Mother Earth, and all of creation, may we honor the Muslim faith as they also walk in the spiritual teachings of Jesus.



Dorothy was taught by Cherokee elder and wisdom keeper, John Red Hat Duke, for over ten years in Keetoowah Cherokee spiritual ways, in Eastern philosophy, and in Judaism. She was raised Christian so she has a good working knowledge of Christianity. She now follows no religion but strives to walk the Red Road spiritual path according to Jesus teachings. She received her call from Creator in the fall of '92, and was then taught by the great prophet Elijah for four years. She was given four assurances by Creator when He called her. She was told that she was anointed by the Holy One of Israel, that she would be protected until this work was done, that Creator would go before her whenever He sent her somewhere, and that she did not have to prove herself to anyone. She is one of Creator's prophesied witnesses. She carries wisdom of many years of living under Creator's guidance and direction.
Read Red Hat Speaks by Dorothy K. Daigle to find common ground between Jesus' teachings and true Muslims.

No comments:

Post a Comment